Eco Tan Face Tan Water
Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self tanning toner.* An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage!* Face Tan Water™ builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation!* It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients.* Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature.* Face Tan Water™ is also vegan and cruelty free!*
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, apply self tanning Face Tan Water™ 2-3 times a week.* Since Face Tan Water™’s is a non-comedogenic formula, it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores!* So it’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!* We also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin!* Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!* Also this revolutionary product was awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product and was the WINNER in the Natural Tanning Category in the 2017 Janey LOVES PLATINUM Awards.*
Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of our brand! This is why our certifications are VERY important.*
- Our range of tan and body care products are made with organic and natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia.*
- Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.*
- Eco Tan is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and also Animal Cruelty Free.*
- We are proud to be Australian made, owned and operated.*
- Contains NO harmful chemicals*
- Contains NO synthetic ingredients.*
- Builds a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance.*
- Reduces the need to wear foundation.*
- It will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores.*
- It’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!*
- Great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!*
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes. (we couldn’t be certified organic if it did).
- Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.*
4 Main Super Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera.
- Orange peel.
- Rose geranium.
- Natural Hyaluronic Acid.
Rose Geranium*, Hyaluronic Acid**, Aloe Vera*, Orange Peel*, DHA (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Radish Root**, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Citric Acid (Citrus Derived)**, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Coconut & Sugar Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl Esters (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural Lipopeptide)**
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.