Easy Care First Aid Home and Travel First Aid Kit
From sports events to family camping to backyard fun, injuries can happen anywhere, at home or on the road. The Home and Travel Kit contains the first aid essentials you need to keep your family safe and having fun everywhere you go. This compact, durable first aid kit organizes its contents into four injury-specific pockets that are clearly labeled and include medical instructions, making it easy for your family to quickly find what they need and administer first aid. The quality contents include supplies to help you treat everything from blisters and bug bites to sprained fingers and wounds. Whether you keep the kit in the house as your home first aid kit or store it with the luggage for family vacations, you can be confident knowing your family is prepared.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy CareTM/MC Organization System
Identify and find what you need quickly in the easily accessible, injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to administer fast and effective first aid. Instructions to treat common injuries are printed on the bag so the information you need is readily available.
- Lightweight & Portable
Throw this lightweight, compact first aid kit in your backpack, sports bag, or suitcase so you have first aid essentials for you and your family handy wherever you go.
- Support for Sprains & Strains
Stabilize sprains and strains using an elastic bandage, wooden finger splints, first aid tape, and safety pins. Then, apply the instant cold compress for cooling relief to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Treatment for Cuts & Scrapes
Clean and close wounds on-the-go with supplies like antiseptic wipes, first aid tape, butterfly wound closures, and sterile dressings. You’ll also find four sizes of Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, adhesive bandages that feature Easy Open Technology for faster, more sterile application.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. For developed blisters, use moleskin to protect them from further irritation.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief
Safely remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed tweezers and take the itch out of bug bites with After Bite®, the #1 insect bite treatment in North America!
The Kit Includes:
Cuts & Scrapes
- 15 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
- 2 - Elbow/Knee Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 15 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, 1.9cm x 7.6cm
- 1 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, .95cm x 3.8cm
Blisters, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - After Bite® Insect Sting and Itch Relief
- 1 - Moleskin Blister Pad, 7.6cm x 10cm
- 1 - Tweezers
- 1 - First Aid Tape Roll, 1.2cm x 2.3m
Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- 3 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.6cm x 7.6cm, Pkg./2
- 3 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm, Pkg./2
- 2 - Non-Adherent Pad, 5cm x 7.6cm
- 2 - Medical Grade Gloves
- 10 - Cotton Tipped Applicator
Sprains & Strains
- 1 - Elastic Bandage, 5cm
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 2 - Wooden Finger Splint
- 3 - Assorted Safety Pins