Easy Care First Aid Family First Aid Kit
Whether you’re bandaging a scraped elbow or icing a sprained ankle, the Family First Aid Kit contains the first aid essentials you need to treat your family’s injuries from around the home and out on adventures. Inside, you’ll find supplies to treat common household injuries ranging from blisters and scrapes to bug bites and sprains gained from hours in the backyard. All the supplies are packed into injury-specific pockets that include quick-reference instructions, so you or your child can quickly find what you need. The lightweight, durable carry bag keeps the contents safe and makes this kit easy to pack with you when you’re all headed out for a fun-filled day. Designed specifically with families in mind, this first aid kit will keep you and your family prepared for life’s ups and downs.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy CareTM/MC Organization System
Identify and find what you need quickly in the easily accessible, injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to administer fast and effective first aid. Instructions to treat common injuries are printed on the bag so the information you need is readily available.
- Easy Access BandagesTM/MC
Open and apply bandages to cuts and scrapes without struggling with hard-to-open wrappers. Featuring patented Easy Open Technology, Easy Access BandagesTM/MC are as easy as 1-2-3! Open and apply bandages to cuts and scrapes without struggling with hard-to-open wrappers. Featuring patented Easy Open Technology, Easy Access BandagesTM/MC are as easy as 1-2-3! Just grip, pull, and stick to keep wounds safe and protected.
- Treatment for Wounds & Bleeding
Care for everything from bleeding to papercuts with supplies ranging from a sterile dressings to adhesive bandages. Antiseptic wipes, first aid tape, and butterfly wound closures let you clean and close wounds, while the trauma pad helps you stop bleeding.
- Sprains & Strains
Stabilize sprained fingers with the wooden splint and first aid tape. Apply the instant cold compress to reduce pain and inflammation from a sprained ankle or strained knee.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. For developed blisters, use moleskin to protect them from further irritation.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief
Safely remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed tweezers and take the itch out of bug bites with After Bite®, the #1 insect bite treatment in North America!
The Kit Includes:
Cuts & Scrapes
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages TM/MC, Plastic, .95cm x 3.8cm
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages TM/MC, Plastic, 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 2 - Elbow/Knee Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
- 7 - Adhesive Spot Bandage, Plastic, 2.2cm x 2.2cm
- 6 - Antiseptic Towelette
Blisters, Splinters & Stings
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 3 - After Bite® Insect Sting and Itch Relief
- 1 - Moleskin Blister Pad, 7.6cm x 10cm
- 1 - First Aid Tape Roll, 1.2cm x 2.3m
- 1 - Tweezers
- 2 - Wooden Finger Splints
Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- 1 - Combine Pad 12.7cm x 22.8cm
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.6cm x 7.6cm, Pkg./2
- 2 - Non-Adherent Pad, 5cm x 7.6cm
- 1 - Rolled Gauze Bandage, 5cm x 3.7m
- 10 - Cotton Tipped Applicator