Easy Care First Aid All Purpose First Aid Kit
Whether you’re looking for a first aid kit for your home, sports bag, or car, the All Purpose First Aid Kit has the essentials you need to treat everyday injuries and respond to emergencies.
- 10 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 4 - Butterfly Wound Closure
- 2 - Elbow/Knee Adhesive Bandage, Fabric
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Easy Access Bandages, Fabric, Fingertip
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages, Plastic, 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 15 - Easy Access Bandages, Plastic, 1.9cm x 7.6cm
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages, Plastic, .95cm x 3.8cm
- 4 - Adhesive Spot Bandage, Plastic, 2.2cm x 2.2cm
- 1 - Moleskin Blister Pad, 7.6cm x 10cm
- 1 - First Aid Tape Roll, 1.2cm x 9.1m
- 1 - Combine Pad, 12.7cm x 22.8cm
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.6cm x 7.6cm, 2/Pkg
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm, 2/Pkg
- 2 - Non-Adherent Pad, 5cm x 7.6cm
- 2 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 5cm x 3.75cm
- 10 - Cotton Tipped Applicator
- 1 - Elastic Bandage, 5cm
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 2 - Wooden Finger Splint
- 1 - AfterBurn
- 1 - AfterBite
- 1 - Tweezers
- 2 - Medical Grade Gloves
- 3 - Assorted Safety Pins
- 1 - CPR Breathing Barrier
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket
- 1 - Emergency First Aid Guide
Features and Benefits:
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid Guide
Know how to respond to emergencies with this bilingual first aid guide. Inside, you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions on administering CPR, stopping nosebleeds, treating animal bites, and more. From choking to food poisoning, this booklet has life-saving first aid instruction to help your treat injuries or illnesses until medical personnel arrive.
- Easy CareTM/MC Organization System
Identify and find what you need quickly in the easily accessible, injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to administer fast and effective first aid. Instructions to treat common injuries are printed on the bag so the information you need is readily available.
- CPR & Hypothermia Treatment
Safely administer CPR using the breathing barrier. Wrap patients in the 90% heat reflective emergency blanket to prevent hypothermia or shock.
- Support for Sprains & Strains
Stabilize sprains and strains with wooden finger splints, an elastic bandage, and first aid tape. Apply the instant cold compress to reduce pain and inflammation from a sprained ankle or strained knee.
- Treatment for Wounds & Bleeding
Care for everything from major bleeds to papercuts with supplies ranging from a sterile dressings to spot bandages. Antiseptic wipes, first aid tape, and butterfly wound closures let you clean and close wounds, while the trauma pad helps to stop bleeding.
- Blister & Burn Relief
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. Apply AfterBurn® to sunburn or scalds to promote healing and provide instant pain relief.