Cerra Water Pitcher
Convenient for home, office or traveling. Just pour in tap or bottled water and get alkaline, antioxidant water that is 3-6 times more absorbable and detoxifies your body.* New technology uses natural Cerra-Ceramics to transform the water the way nature does it.*
Filtration through the Cerra Anti-Oxidant cartridge changes the water that passes through it 6 different ways by:*
- Increasing the pH of the filtered water between 8.5 and 9.5 by adding potentially beneficial alkaline ionic minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium in the correct ratio & balance.*
- Changing the oxidation/reduction potential of the water (ORP) to between -150 mV and -500 mV thus creating a potential anti-oxidant effect.*
- Reducing the size of the clusters of water molecules so that the water may be more easily absorbed in the body.*
- Restructuring the shape of the water cluster into an organized hexagonal matrix.* This is believed to be a more natural shape which the body may be able to utilize for all metabolic functions.*
- Filtering the impurities.* The Cerra cartridge may reduce heavy metals, such as lead and copper in addition to chlorine and dissolved organics such as pesticides.*
- Energizing the water thru Biometric Frequency Infusion Technology(BFIT) which infuses thousands of healing frequencies into the water.*
- One Cerra Pitcher
- One Cerra Water Replacement Cartridge
- One Bottle of pH Testing Drops
Activating Your Filter:
Soak your filter on its side in regular tap water and insure that it is completely submerged to release any air bubbles, making sure it is held down under water.
Do this for over an hour when you are initially activating it. The Cerra filter must be completely saturated with water to work properly.
Why does my water have grey with black flecks in it?
Cerra Water use a very fine certified carbon to clean the water. The finer the carbon the better it is at removing the contaminants. When you first start using your pitcher you may notice that some carbon dust has slipped thru the bottom screen. It is not harmful to drink the carbon specs but you can simply throw out this water until the specs disappear. There is no health issue in ingesting these types of carbon granules. Carbon absorbs contaminants. Carbon tablets are also common things people take if they eat bad food. Cerra Water's certified carbon is made from coconut shells, an organic matter. You can get this type of carbon in a pill form but you might not want to put it in the water and drink it as it doesn't look tasty at all.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Technical Specifications: The pitcher has a capacity of 1.8 liters of filtered water with a 3.3 liter total capacity, suitable to fit most refrigerator doors. The water filter improves the quality of tap water and provides clear, clean water to be used for tea, coffee, cooking and for drinking water.
Each alkaline anti-oxidant filter cartridge will last for approx 2-6 months (80- 200 gallons of water) before requiring replacement depending upon source water.
The Cerra cartridges functions very differently from standard filters although it looks very similar to the standard carbon filter.
If you filter tap water through an ordinary jug filter the water will be more acidic by1-2 points on the pH scale as they are designed to filter out dissolved contaminants and remove mineral hardness. When you filter the water through the Cerra alkaline anti-oxidant cartridge, rich anti-oxidant, alkaline water is created.
The patented Cerra cartridge has the prestigious International NSF for safety This is the leading international approval certification for product safety. This also includes ANIS- a certification Program Accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Certification Program Accredited by the Standards Council of Canada.
The Cerra Pitcher and cartridge is manufactured in Europe so has many German, European certifications for safety, quality and performance.
The plastic pitcher is BPA/BPS free with Food Safe Certification and German testing to prove there is no leaching.
Frequently Asked Questions