You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bulletproof Ground Decaf Coffee Product Information
You will love the time-saving convenience of our new Ground Bulletproof Coffee, with all the same purity standards as our existing whole bean coffee.*
The proprietary Bulletproof Process optimizes every step of coffee production for performance by minimizing the opportunity for performance-robbing mold toxins.
Ingesting mold toxins can contribute to chronic health issues. Bulletproof® Coffee Beans are meticulously grown at high altitude on single estates in Guatemala, hand-harvested, carefully processed, handled and roasted to maintain maximum integrity and flavor. The final roast then undergoes proprietary lab testing to verify that our coffee meets the Bulletproof quality and purity standards.
Jump-start your day by blending Coffee with Bulletproof® Brain Octane and grass-fed, unsalted butter to energize your mind and body for hours.(+)* Rich with naturally occurring antioxidant capacity and minimized levels of mold toxins, you will feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
- Blend with grass-fed butter and XCT oil for improved performance and energy*
- Third-party tested to meet stringent Bulletproof standards*
- Our coffee is carefully produced and lab tested using the Bulletproof Process™ to minimize toxins, so you can enjoy a pure cup of coffee worry-free.*
beans are harvested in Central America from passive organic estates without chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, etc.). Each bean is hand-picked by experienced coffee harvesters – skilled people who only pick perfectly ripe berries. When the coffee beans are not carefully hand-harvested, the beans can be mistakenly picked unripe and damaged, which impacts the taste and can possibly affect the way it makes you feel.
Most coffee beans are left in the sun to wither and dry, or by pressing them and letting them ferment (spoil) to remove the outer layer of the bean. Both of these processing techniques are said to produce significant levels of performance-robbing mold-toxins.
After we pick the ripest cherries, we use the proprietary Bulletproof Process to create a special class of green coffee bean with minimized levels of harmful molds, bacteria, and toxins. The beans are then medium roasted in small batches in the United States under the strictest conditions, which minimize the formation of toxins from the roasting process. Roasting the beans enhances their naturally occurring antioxidant capacity and flavor to provide you with a cup of coffee that has a minimized level of performance-robbing mold-toxins.
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
How to put butter in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Make Bulletproof Coffee right and you’ll feel the difference with your first cup.
- Step 1: Brew - Choose your favorite brewing method and use 2 1⁄2 Tablespoons (37ml) freshly ground beans for every 8 ounces of water. (Dave recommends French Press)
- Step 2: Bulletproof - Add 1 Tbsp of grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp (5 ml) Bulletproof Brain Octane oil to your coffee, gradually increasing each day up to 1 Tbsp. Blend for 20–30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.