Bulletproof Upgraded Chocolate Powder
Have you been depriving yourself of chocolate because you’re trying to lose weight and feel better? Maybe you’ve noticed that some expensive chocolate bars taste great, but then you crash and feel jittery later. Or maybe you’ve had a lifelong love affair with dark chocolate.
All chocolate is produced by fermentation, and it is common for chocolate to be contaminated with mold.* Mold can contribute to feelings of weakness, sickness, and lethargy.* For regular chocolate, the health benefits don’t outweigh the risks. That’s why Bulletproof made Chocolate Powder using an optimized process to create powdered chocolate potentially without minimized levels of toxins, which normally make chocolate such a common source of problems.*
- Chocolate Powder is designed to be great chocolate*
- Amazing Superfood
- May support Normal Function of Vital Organs (+)*
- Great Flavor
- Organic, wild, kosher, vegan, and exceed fair trade standards.*
- Minimize toxins and is catefully stored to prevent contamination from heavy metals and fungi.*
Bulletproof start with rare, wild, hand-harvested South American cacao beans from a single small region at high elevation with rich volcanic soil. High elevations reduce the amount of mold in the environment. The trees are watered with psychic readingution-free mountain stream water. We selected a heritage cacao species in the Arriba family from decades-old trees, some as old as 75 years. At no time do we use aggregators or wholesalers so there is no chance of low-quality hybrid species of cacao entering Bulletproof's supply chain. Experienced craftsmen harvest the ripe cacao pods and bring them to the nearby, dedicated processing facility.
Bulletproof's high altitude state of the art closed facility and single-source beans allow a short fermentation process with far less exposure to the types of toxic mold found in more humid African chocolate processing methods. Bulletproof maintain the delicate flavors and oils by quickly sun-drying the still-raw beans in mountain air. Then we grind the beans into a fine powder on custom artisan equipment dedicated exclusively to our chocolate.
By gently harvesting the pods, keeping them raw, and using artisan equipment to crush the beans, Chocolate Powder retains the antioxidant quality of chocolate all the way from the wilderness to your mouth.* Chocolate Powder avoids this problem by using a dedicated, closed, single-source facility at high altitude in South America with a short fermentation process.* There are simply fewer opportunities for the bad molds to enter the process. We store the beans in a climate-controlled facility.
Bulletproof Recommended Recipes
Chocolate Powder + Cacao Butter = Chocolate
- You can mix Chocolate Powder and ™Cacao Butter together at very low heat to make your own Bulletproof Chocolate bars or even fudge (more Chocolate Powder makes bars, more Cacao Butter makes fudge). To create that irresistible creamy flavor, we recommend adding Vanilla, and if you’d like it sweet, you can add raw honey to taste.
- To make delicious hot chocolate, blend Chocolate Powder and Cacao Butter in 1-2 cups hot water with erythritol or raw honey and grass-fed butter or ghee, or coconut cream.
- Last but not least, you have not truly lived until you’ve blended Chocolate Powder and Cacao Butter into your morning cup of Bulletproof Coffee, making a full-fledged Bulletproof Mocha. It adds a delectable hint of satisfying chocolate taste.
Disclaimer: These videos are for educational purposes only. Any promotions advertised do not apply to the www.yeswellness.com website.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Oz (28 g)
Servings per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Catbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving