BULLETPROOF GRASS-FED GHEE
Servings about 29
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calories From Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat||6.5 g||33 %|
|Trans Fat||0g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||30 mg||9 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Catbohydrates||0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Ghee is shelf stable, and unless contaminated or exposed to moisture should be good for a very long time. Use a clean spoon each time you dip into your ghee and keep it sealed to preserve it, or refrigerate it if you prefer.
Directions and Use:
Ghee can be consumed at any time of the day. Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, or add it to meals throughout the day. Try it as cooking oil or drizzled over any food to upgrade your meal and power your day.
The process of clarifying butter into ghee eliminates nearly all of the casein found in butter, but some few parts per million will always remain. If you have a severe allergy, we do not recommend consuming ghee.
Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee
Bulletproof Ghee is thoughtfully produced in the traditional method by slowly heating grass-fed butter, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter.*
Naturally gluten-free and non-GMO, Grass-Fed Ghee is the perfect expression of buttery goodness. As versatile as it is delicious, try it drizzled over any food to upgrade meals and power every day.*
What can you do with ghee?
Grass-fed Ghee’s high smoke point of 485°F make it great for most cooking applications, and all-around pantry staple.* This means ghee-cooked foods, like roasted veggies, will not have oxidative damage that other, less stable cooking fats might.* Cook, roast, bake, spread, drizzle, sauté, rub, glaze, brush...you get the picture.* The uses of Grass-Fed Ghee are endless.*
Ghee can be consumed at any time of the day.* Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, or add it to meals throughout the day. Try it as cooking oil or drizzled over any food to upgrade meals.*
- Delicious buttery taste.*
- 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows.*
- Clarified over an open flame to remove nearly all casein and lactose.*
- Versatile cooking fat, use in cooking, baking and Bulletproof Coffee.*
- Sugar free, gluten-free, non-GMO, from grass-fed butter, and all natural.*
- High smoke point of 485°F.*
- 13.5 oz glass jar of ghee from grass-fed butter.
- Solid at room temperature.
- Shelf stable – no refrigeration required.
Directions and Use:
Besides Bulletproof Coffee, you can also use Ghee:
- As a cooking oil, or substitute for any other oil to add delicious, buttery flavor.
- In baked goods.
- Drizzled over meats and vegetables.
How to put Grass-fed Ghee in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
- Step 1: Brew - Choose your favorite brewing method and use 2 ½ tablespoons freshly ground beans for every 9 ounces of water.
- Step 2: Bulletproof - Add 1-2 Tbsp of Grass-Fed Ghee.
- Step 3: Blend for 20-30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp Bulletproof Brain Octane to your coffee, gradually increasing up to 1-2 Tbsp.
Feel the difference with your first cup.
Note: Ghee does not foam like butter when blended, so your coffee may not have a frothy head. Don’t worry, it’s still nutritious and delicious!
For a foamier (and protein-rich) experience, add a scoop of Upgraded Collagen to your Bulletproof Coffee.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.