Lice have a waxy covering on a hard shell that protects their body from losing water through evaporation. The loss of too much water from their body will cause them to die. RESULTZ contains isopropyl myristate, a common ingredient in many cosmetic products. Isopropyl myristate dissolves the waxy shell of lice, causing water loss from their body. Once they lose this protective layer, the lice dehydrate, become immobile and die. It’s important that all lice on the infested person’s head are in contact with RESULTZ to ensure it will work effectively. Because RESULTZ works differently from other commonly used head lice treatments, it may also be an effective treatment in those cases where others have failed.
Resultz Head Lice Treatment An effective lice treatment that is safe for the whole family to use. Eliminate lice from your household in just two applications without using pesticides. Resultz is a is an Isopropyl Myristate Head Lice Treatment that kills...