Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol, Water (aqua), Vegetable Glycerin (from vegetable oils), Silica, Lauryl Glucoside (from coconut oil), Stevia Rebaudiana (stevia) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Flavor (from essential oils and botanicals), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate & Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (from amino acids and vegetable oil), Menthol (from peppermint leaves), Sodium Chloride, Zinc Citrate, Thymol (from thyme leaf oil), Melia Azadirachta (neem) Leaf Extract, Bromelain (from pineapple), Punica Granatum (pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Embelia Ribes (vidanga) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Chebula (chebulic myrobalan) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Bellerica (belleric myrobalan) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (amla) Fruit Extract, Acacia Arabica (Indian gum arabic tree) Bark Extract, Papain (from papaya)
Botanique by Himalaya Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste
Botanique by Himalaya Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste is Fluoride and Saccharin Free.* A mouth full of freshness, a burst of exotic flavors and a smile you can count on.* Dependable, ingredients like Neem, Triphala and Pomegranate clean your teeth and may promote healthy gums.* Neem, twigs of which were used traditionally to help clean teeth, gives this formulation its sparkle.* Pomegranate potentially helps promote healthy gums.* Triphala has mouth freshening and astringent properties.* You will smile brightly from the results with a fresh feeling mouth, polished teeth and healthy gums!*
- Contains Papaya and Pineapple (papain and bromelain), a combination of enzymes that may help remove surface stains for a whiter smile*
- Contains Neem, a traditionally used botanical to clean teeth and help maintain integrity of gums*
- Contains Pomegranate, an astringent fruit extract, to soothe and tone*
- Contains Triphala, a combination of 3 fruits (Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki), traditionally reported to potentially support a healthy mouth*
- Contains Xylitol, a tooth-friendly sweetener that helps to break down biofilms*
Adults and children over 2: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist.
Children under 2: Consult a dentist.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.