Boiron Stodal Cough Syrup
Stodal cough syrup is a homeopathic medicine used for dry or wet cough for everyone 5 years of age and older.*
- Can be used during the day and night
- Artificial Dye Free
- Natural Health Product
Why choose Stodal?
Stodal does not cause drowsiness, and it does not contain dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine or guaifenesin.*
Ingredients: AAntimonium tartaricum 6CH, Bryonia 3CH, Coccus cacti 3CH, Drosera MT, Ipecacuanha 3CH, Pulsatilla 6CH, Rumex crispus 6CH, Spongia tosta 3CH, Sticta pulmonaria 3CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Polygala senega, Tolu balsam, Sucrose, Ethanol, Caramel, Benzoic acid,Purified water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 15 mL orally using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day.
- Children 5-11 years of age: Take 5 mL orally using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day. Reduce frequency with improvement.
- In case of fever or if symptoms persist or worsen for more than 48 hours, consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Notice for diabetics: Stodal contains sucrose – 11.25 g/15 mL (or 45 kcal/15 mL).
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Notice – This claim is based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.