Boiron Cold and Cough Stodal Multi-Symptom Children - 125 mL
Boiron Cold and Cough Stodal Multi-Symptom Children Syrup is a homeopathic medicine used for cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing; minor sore throat, dry or wet cough, chest congestion.*
- Stodal does not require any special storage conditions.
- Adults and children ≥ 12 years: Take 15 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day.
- Children from 1 to 11 years: Take 5 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 times per day. Reduce with improvement. Do not administer to children weighing less than 8 kg (17 pounds).
- Medicinal Ingredients: Dulcamara 5CH, Ferrum phosphoricum 9CH, Hydrastis Canadensis 9CH, Kali bichromicum 9CH, Nux vomica 6CH
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid monohydrate
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner before use in the case of a cough that occurs with too much mucus or thick, greenish mucus, a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or shortness of breath. Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache; or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition. If fever or symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Notice – This claim is based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.