Bkind Bamboo Foot Brush
Bkind Bamboo Foot Brush has on one side a pumice stone which makes a perfect natural exfoliant for the feet, and on the other side a brush made out of polypropylene bristles.
- It reduces the accumulated dead skin on the feet*
- It can also be used for dry brushing*
- It makes a lymphatic massage that helps stimulate the body's blood circulation and consequently evacuate toxins from the body*
- This may also helps to vivify the nervous system and improve muscle toning in order to prevent aging of the skin.*
- The brush is made out of polypropylene bristles, a recyclable material and an alternative to brushes which are generally made of wild boar hair.
- This fiber allows to have an ecological product, vegan and not tested on the animals.
- Biodreagadable handle: Made from Bamboo
How to Use:
To maximize its effects, use it on a skin soaked in soapy water. Pumice also has the property of decreasing the formation of hair. After washing, gently rub the stone in circular motion on the legs. Be careful not to use it on sensitive parts such as bikini and underarms.
Caution: Avoid water on the bamboo handle.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.