You have no items in your shopping cart.
Biovera Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream with cocoa butter can also be used to treat cold sores.* The anthraquinone aloin, which is present in aloe latex, has been shown to inactivate various enveloped viruses, such as herpes simplex.* Aloe has also proven benefits for treatment of sun burns and radiation damage.* Investigators found that an anti-oxidant protein, metallothionein, was induced in the skin within 24 hrs of aloe vera administration.* Following x-ray exposure, AG was found to scavenge hydroxyl radicals and prevent suppression of superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase in the skin.* All ingredients come from top-quality sources.* For instance, we exclusively use active aloe 10® from Aloecorp, CO.* This unique form of aloe vera has guaranteed bioactivity and is standardized.*
- Made with natural aloe vera gel (10x concentrate) and cocoa butter.*
- Aloe vera is referred to as a skin healer, moisturizer and skin softener.*
- Helps to stimulate circulation of skin.*
- Revitalizes ageing skin cells.*
- Suitable for damaged skin.*
- Can be used to treat radiation burns, sun burn and cold sores.*
- Facial moisturizer - perfect for somewhat dry to dry skin types.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aqua, Natural Wheat Germ Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Wax, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Gel, Rose Petal Extract.
To be applied after using facial cleanser in the morning. Massage gently into skin for full absorption. Biovera's all-natural aloe cream with cocoa butter is a superior facial moisturizer for all skin types. It maintains suppleness and revitalizes the appearance of ageing skin.