Bell Sleep & Relax Tea
Sleep problems and stress are major issues in North America and other industrialized countries. For many people, good sleep can be elusive. That's why Bell's team of experts has created a natural sleep aid tea called Sleep and Relax Tea.
Bell Sleep & Relax Tea is formulated with herbs that have been used for countless years to aid in relaxation and regenerative sleep.* Some of the traditional herbs to aid with sleep and relaxation include chamomile, valerian and linden. Bell's sleep aid tea can help you get your sleep cycle back on track.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
- Formulated with healthy herbs that have been utilized for thousands of years.
- Helps you relax for a good night's sleep.*
- An all-natural sleep aid alternative to sleeping pills.*
- Helps support your body's natural transition into REM sleep.*
- Helps take the edge off after a stressful day.*
- A herbal tea with an inviting, pleasant taste.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, up to 3 times daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (1500 mg)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower)||525 mg|
|Spearmint (Mentha spicata) (leaf)||270 mg|
|West Indian lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) (herb)||225 mg|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) (herb)||210 mg|
|Linden (Tillia cordata) (flower)||120 mg|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (root)||30 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, up to 3 times daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.