Bell Nursing Mother’s Tea
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea is formulated with a combination of herbs to promote lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk, while trying to help ensure the milk supply is clean.*
- A combination of herbs used for many generations in the Mediterranean, Europe and India
- May help to activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.*
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nutritive tonic.*
- Stimulates appetite.*
- Provides antioxidants.*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.*
Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily in between meals. Take 1 tea bag to 1 cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed)||1,818 mg|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed)||230 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Marshmallow root.
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily in between meals. Take 1 tea bag to 1 cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes.