You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bell Vitamin C
- May help the body to metabolize fats and proteins.*
- May help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.*
- May help in connective tissue formation.*
- May help in wound healing.*
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
- Strengthens the immune system.*
- Natural antihistamine properties.*
- Ascorbic acid is easily absorbed by the body.*
- Natural food sources of Vitamin C include: Acerola cherries, oranges, strawberries, lemons, parsley, blackcurrants and more.
Unlike many animals, humans do not have the ability to produce ascorbic acid (a form of vitamin C) in the body and must obtain it from diet. Supplementing with Vitamin C is beneficial when striving for good health because of the added therapeutic value that diet alone does not provide. Vitamin C functions as an essential cofactor in many enzymatic reactions in our bodies. One example of this, is in the biosynthesis of collagen. Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant, which means that it helps protect our cells from free radical damage, which is necessary for optimum health and longevity.*
Our Vitamin C supplement also contains bioflavonoids (natural pigments that give fruits and vegetables their colour). Bioflavonoids often occur in nature with fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C. Almost any food in nature that contains Vitamin C, contains bioflavonoids.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1000 mg, Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium) (fruit) 100 mg, Rutin (3,3',4',5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone-3-rutinoside) 50 mg, Rose hips (Rosa canina) (fruit) 25 mg.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.