Bell Lifestyle Products Vitamin B6
Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.* It is important for the production of serotonin which is helpful for appetite, sleep and mood.*
- Part of the Vitamin B complex group*
- Helps support nervous system and cardiovascular health
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates*
- Helps in tissue formation*
- An important factor in the maintenance of good health*
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B6 include: Fish, avocado, bananas, cauliflower, green peppers, brewer’s yeast, raisins, blackstrap molasses and more.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.*
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||60 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), microcrystalline cellulose.
Allergy Information: If an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.