Bell Lifestyle Products D-Ribose 750 mg
D-Ribose is produced in the body from the glucose, it is a naturally formed monosaccharide (simple sugar). It is essential component of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which helps store and distribute energy in all cells. Rinonucleic acid is important transpoter of living organisms and it contains D-Ribose. ATP is quickly used by muscles while working out with intensity and RNA is highly important in protein synthesis. Thus, D-Ribose is essential for boosting energy and enhancing exercise performance.
- May help increase muscle energy
- May help provide extra energy to heart while exercising
- May help improve symptoms related to fibromyalgia
- May help improbe symptoms of chronic fatigue
- May help reduce cramping pain and stiffness after exercise
- May help to sustain performance and endurance during high intensity workout
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take 1 Capsule, 3 times daily with water.
Ingredients: D-Ribose (Ribo-2,3,4,5-tetrahydroxyvaleraldehyde, D-) 750 mg.