Bell Japanese Green Tea
Bell Japanese Green Tea is processed differently. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking them and then they are dried. This ensures a mild, sweet tasting cup of tea.
- Differently processed than other teas by steaming leaves immediately after plucking and then drying them.
- Green tea contains a variety of healthy enzymes, sterols, amino acids and minerals.*
- The catechins in green tea are antioxidants that may help reduce the effects of cell damage.*
- Mild, sweet tasting tea.
- Try adding lemon. The Vitamin C in lemon helps make the catechins potentially easier to absorb.
- 100% natural tea with no additives.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup. Steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on desired strength. No sugar or milk needed. Enjoy the original flavour and aroma of this tea without changing the taste with sugar. If you desire a sweeter tasting tea, try adding stevia or a small amount of honey. Each tea bag contains 2g of green tea.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Green tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 2000 mg / 1 tea bag. Green tea contains naturally-occurring theanine, catechin polyphenols, flavonoids, caffeine, plant vitamins and minerals. There is approximately 1% naturally occurring caffeine per tea bag.