Bell Glucosamine Sulfate
Glucosamine Sulfate is health food for the joints! Designed to potentially nourish your joints and give them the raw materials to be healthy and comfortable. Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino sugar found in healthy cartilage and is one of the most prevalent monosaccharides. In nature, Glucosamine Sulfate is a building block for ligaments and joint fluids. Therefore, it has been shown to support healthy cartilage and joint comfort. It’s like having a cushion inside your joints.* Our glucosamine sulfate product is sodium free and comes in easy to take capsules.
- Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.*
- Helps to relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.*
- Helps protect against deterioration of cartilage.*
- A factor in maintaining healthy cartilage and joint health.*
- A natural compound that is found in healthy cartilage.*
- This form of glucosamine may be absorbed well by the body.*
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Some people may prefer to take 3 capsules, once daily.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish exoskeleton)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Some people may prefer to take 3 capsules, once daily.