Bell Lifestyle Products Cold & Flu Immune Support 60 Veggie Capsules
What makes Bell's echinacea supplement so different from other Echinacea products is the combination of powerful ingredients that help potentially increase the body’s resistance to infection.*
- Formulated to help fight infections by stimulating the immune system while providing bacterial, viral, and germ protection.*
- Helps to shorten the duration of bronchitis, colds, flus, respiratory system problems, and skin problems.*
- Provides the following actions and properties: Analgesic, antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic.*
- Echinacea is traditionally used to help remedy the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.*
- Propolis is traditionally used to help alleviate sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.*
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.*
- Echinacea was widely used by the North American Plains Indians for its healthy and holistic qualities.
- GMO Free and Allergen Free.*
Also known as elderberry, black elder is a plant and the leaf or berry portions are commonly used. This plant is sourced from Europe, where the flowers and berry have been used for their beneficial effects on the immune system. The fruit (berry) portion is used for our product.
Echinacea is a group of flowering plants in the daisy family. This medicinal herb is native to North America and was used as an herbal remedy by Great Plains Indian tribes. The species used in our formulation is Echinacea angustifolia. Echinacea root is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to try and help relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.* Echinacea seems to stimulate the immune system and contains natural chemicals that can attack different types of fungi and yeast directly.* Echinacea may also activate chemicals in the body to decrease inflammation.*
Black cumin extract:
Black cumin is also referred to as nigella sativa. This flowering plant is native to Asia and the seeds are rich in antioxidants and immune-boosting properties.*
Olive leaf extract:
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree. The Latin binomial for the olive tree is olea europaea. Olive leaf is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. Two important antioxidants in olive leaf extract are oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. Antioxidants are important to protect the body from free radical activity.*
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 2 capsules, once daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|10:1 (Echinacea angustifolia) (root)||100 mg|
|Black cumin extract 10:1 (Nigella sativa) (seed)||100 mg|
|Black elder extract 10:1 (Sambucus nigra) (whole plant)||100 mg|
|Olive leaf extract 10:1 (Olea europaea) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Lungwort extract 10:1 (Pulmonaria officinalis) (whole)||100 mg|
|Propolis extract 5:1 (Beehive)||50 mg|
|Capsicum extract (40,000 SHU) (Capsicum annuum) (fruit)||50 mg|
|Oregano extract 10:1 (Origanum vulgare) (leaf)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving