You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bell Bladder and Yeast Infection Product Information
It can be common for women to have at least one episode of acute bladder infection (cystitis) or kidney infection. To treat these infections, antibiotics are often prescribed, which can kill friendly micro-organisms needed by the body to fight off harmful intruders. In some cases, antibiotics would even promote yeast infections.
If you have experienced discomfort from taking antibiotics or simply worried that your body’s defenses will become resistant, Bell Bladder and Yeast Infection may be the right natural alternative for your urinary and feminine health problems.*
Bladder & Yeast Infection combines 6 nutrients: uva ursi, goldenseal, d-mannose, buchu, pumpkin seeds and hydrangea for optimal urinary and vaginal health. These herbs together play a part in keeping microbial balance and healthy yeast in your urinary tract.* These ingredients combine to give you thorough, but gentle cleaning power.* These ingredients promote the maintenance of clean and healthy bladder walls, which essential could make it easier for your body to flush out waste.*
- Keeps your urinary tract clean and fresh.*
- This should help treat and prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs), including bladder infections and kidney infections.*
- It does not destroy good intestinal bacteria (gut flora or gut microbiota) like antibiotics can*
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of yeast and other microbes.*
- Supports your kidneys, bladder, and urethra.*
- Supports the female endocrine system and fights yeast infections.*
Take 2 capsules daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BELL BLADDER AND YEAST INFECTION
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Pumpkin extract 10:1 (Cucurbita pepo) (seed)||100 mg|
|Uva-ursi extract 10:1 (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Buchu extract 10:1 (Agathosma crenulata) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Hydrangea extract 20:1 (Hydrangea arborescens) (root)||75 mg|
|Goldenseal extract 10:1 (Hydrastis canadensis) (root)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Take 2 capsules daily.