Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Essential Oils of Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Sweet Orange) and Citrus Tangerina (Organic Tangerine), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), CO2 Extracts of Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn) and Vanilla Planifolia (Organic Vanilla
Badger Balm Tangerine and Vanilla Kids Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 Product Information
This simple, safe and moisturizing sunscreen is perfect for the beach, pool & light activity.* You'll love the scent of organic Tangerine & Vanilla!
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide â¬ No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes of swimming or activity
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin
- Smells great! Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base
- Only six simple ingredients in this kids sunscreen cream!
BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic
Directions For Use:
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.