Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Other Sunscreen Ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), CO2 Extracts of Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn), and Calenduls Officinalis (Organic Calendula), Anthemis Nobilis (Organic Chamomile) Essential Oil.
Badger Balm Chamomile Baby Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 Product Information
Badger's Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing Certified Organic ingredients.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide â¬ No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E which may be moisturizing and soothing*
- Hypoallergenic - safe for sensitive skin
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems
Directions For Use:
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.*
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.