Attitude Nature+ Laundry Detergent Wildflowers
Attitude Nature+ Laundry Detergent Wildflowers is formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like antibacterial green tea extract. It’s ECOLOGO Certified, biodegradable and contains no irritating enzymes – making it suitable for the entire family, and safe for our planet!
- Eco-friendly packaging: made from 100% recyclable BPA-free plastic bag and spigot, and FSC-certified 100% recyclable cardboard.
- Natural laundry detergent enhanced with antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of dyes, known allergens and skin-irritating ingredients.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflowers aroma.
- Made with vegetable based, non-ionic surfactants.
- ECOLOGO Certified: product with reduced environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: caring towards animals, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Designed for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines; also suitable for cold water cycle.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing byproducts according to the IARC.
- Contains no preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, MIT and Parabens according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 5%-15% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco-sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (decyl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), amyl salicylate (floral). FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.