Attitude Sensitive Skin Natural Treatment Shampoo For Eczema -Hypoallergenic
Attitude Eczema Sensitive Skin Natural Treatment Shampoo is made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like black willow for dandruff, soothing colloidal oatmeal to calm sensitive skin, wheat protein to repair and protect, and grape seed oil to restore hair, leaving it soft and shiny. The worry-free, sulfate-free, EWG Verified™ formula won’t expose you to any irritating chemicals — to be sure, we had it dermatologist tested.
Think your hair looks longer in the shower? You’re right! Hair can stretch up to 30% when wet. Keep your strands and scalp happy, healthy and hydrated with ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Treatment Shampoo.
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
- Our Natural Treatment Shampoo makes for a gentle washing.*
- Its gel-cream texture won’t dry out your scalp thanks to its sulfate-free formula.*
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.*
- This product is EWG VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Black willow is known for its anti-dandruff properties due to its keratolytic and antibacterial action, allowing it to purify and soften your scalp.
- Grapeseed oil is known for its restorative properties.
- It leaves hair soft, hydrated and shiny.*
- Wheat protein is known for its scalp-repairing and protective properties.
- Its protective film also helps soothe the scalp.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Ingredients: Aqua (solvent), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum (thickening agent), Decyl glucoside (surfactant), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Salix nigra (willow) bark extract (natural active extract), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil (emollient), Hydrolyzed wheat protein (conditioner), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
Usage: Apply to wet hair, lather, and rinse with lukewarm water. We recommend thoroughly drying skin to remove any remaining water between fingers and joints. Avoid irritants, ensure your skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.