AOR Advanced B Complex
AOR ADVANCED B COMPLEX was designed to provide the most advanced forms of B vitamins. These nutrients attempts to help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy and support tissue and red blood cell formation.*
The B-complex is an officially recognized grouping of eight essential vitamins. Some sources dispute that number, claiming that there are in fact nine or ten (or more) vitamins within the B-complex, yet within most circles, the number is generally accepted as eight, and these are:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) - help to convert glucose and amino acids into energy as well as develop red blood cells and maintain muscle tissue.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - active in skin and vision health*
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) - forms the basis of the oxidized and reduced forms of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+ and NADH)*
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - B5 is essential to form coenzyme A; which is central to cellular respiration and energy production.*
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - involved with the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - aid in metabolism*
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid or folate) - promotes the synthesis of new red blood cells and DNA*
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - aids neurological health*
Suggested Dosage: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by health practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or for use beyond 8 weeks. People with thiamine hypersensitivity should not take this product.
AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|B1 (Benfotiamine)||100 mg|
|B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium)||7.5 mg|
|B3 (Niacin – from 388 Inositol Hexanicotinate)||353 mg|
|B5 (Pantethine, Calcium d-Pantothenate)||300 mg|
|B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||100 mg|
|B12 (Methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
|Folic Acid (calcium L-5-MTHF)||1000 mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (provides 240 mg of choline)||600 mg|
|Inositol (from Inositol Hexanicotinate, Inositol)
(85 mg from Inositol Hexanicotinate, 308 mg from Inositol)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose, chlorophyll.