Antipodes Worship Skin Defence Antioxidant Serum
This premium vegan serum helps to fortify your skin against environmental stressors that can lead to your skin showing signs of early aging.*
- Açaí Berry is loaded with protective antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E, to freshen and improve skin tone.*
- Coffee Cherry provides protection against free radicals.*
- Wild Blackcurrent is naturally antioxidant-rich and contains the essential fatty acid GLA. It's high in Vitamins C and E and has the ability to absorb and neutralize free radical damage. It helps to purify your skin and restore its natural glow.*
- Suited to most skin types, including oily*
How to Use:
- Use every morning and night.
- Using your fingertips, gently rub a few drops onto your face, neck and décolletage.
- Then moisturize with Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Water*, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Rubus ursinus (Boysenberry) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Galactorabinan, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Gum*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) Berry Oil*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Green Coffee Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Boysenberry & Blackcurrant: Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool. *Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.