Antipodes Saviour Skin Balm
Dramatically reduce dryness and offer sure salvation to skin surface troubles with this everyday restorative balm for the whole family.
- Totara is a native New Zealand hardwood tree that helps to neutralize the free radicals linked to skin aging.* It also has powerful antimicrobial and anti-blemish qualities so you can achieve super-clean skin.*
- Vinanza Grape is a revolutionary antioxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds that improves elasticity and firmness.*
- Suited to most skin types.*
How to Use:
- Use as regularly as your skin needs it.
- Soften in your fingers and apply to clean, dry skin.
- Focus on areas of your face, lips or body at the first sign they need care.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butropsermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula officinialis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Hypercium perforatum (St John’s Wort) Extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Teatree) Oil, Totorol (Totora) Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile Flower) Extract, Panethol, Pisium sativum (Pea) Extract, Echinancea purpurea (Echinacea) Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Hesperidin, Naringin, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.