Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream is luscious yet light and provides a cooling, soothing application for the delicate eye area.*
- Kiwi Seed Oil - ultra-rich in Vitamin C, helps moisturize and soften the appearance of ﬁne lines.*
- Vinanza Grape is a revolutionary antioxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds that improves elasticity and firmness.*
How to Use:
- Use every morning and evening.
- Firstly apply Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at day’s end.
- Then soothe the precious area around your eyes by using clean fingertips to pat this eye cream on gently.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Actinida chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Oil, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.