Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser
Achieve your brightest glowing complexion with this vegetarian low-lather gel cleanser that’s true love for your skin.
- Antioxidant-rich Vinanza Grape & Kiwi form the perfect union with New Zealand manuka honey to help reveal clean, clear and beautiful skin.*
- A gentle coconut oil-based formulation helps to reduce any excess oiliness on the skin’s surface.*
- Blackcurrant oil keeps skin soft and supple.*
- Lightly scented with a refreshing fragrance of green apple and cardamom
- Suited to most skin types, especially oily*
How to Use:
- Use every morning and night.
- Dampen the skin of your face and neck, then massage the gel into your skin using upward strokes.
- Follow by applying Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum with your fingertips.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Amigel® (Sclerotium Gum), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Ribes nigrum, (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Rubus ursinus (Boysenberry) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey. Fragrance of Green Apple & Cardamon: Cinnamal, Citral, Limonene.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.