Antipodes Joyful Hand & Body Cream
Glorious summer blackcurrant flirts with South Pacific hibiscus bloom in this rich hand and body cream that enhances the trials of everyday life with moments of fragrant joy.*
- Nutrient-rich Avocado Oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.*
- Wild Blackcurrent helps to purify your skin and restore its natural glow. This glossy berry is naturally antioxidant-rich and contains the essential fatty acid GLA. It's high in Vitamins C and E and has the ability to absorb and neutralize free radical damage.*
- Suited to most skin types.*
How to Use:
- Use throughout the day.
- Rinse your hands in warm and pure water.
- Gently dry and apply this rich cream at regular intervals.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula/Marigold) Flower Oil, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Blackcurrent: Alpha Isomethylionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, D-Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.