Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser
Leave your complexion divinely fresh and deeply cleansed with this luscious and effective butter cleanser.
- Harakeke Oil extracted from native Harakeke flax deeply moisturizes skin, while its antiseptic qualities soothe and calm irritated skin.*
- Vinanza Grape is a revolutionary antioxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds that improves elasticity and firmness.*
- Hibiscus bloom has a gentle exfoliating action.*
- Suited to most skin types, especially dry.*
How to Use:
- Use every morning and evening.
- Gently massage into the dampened skin of your face and neck, removing impurities and softening skin.
- Rinse off with warm and pure water, using an organic cloth.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Olea europaea (Olive) Oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Silica, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) Oil*, Naticide® (Parfum), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Pongam) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Sorbitan Isostearate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Matricaria chamomilla (Blue Chamomile) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*. * Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.