Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Cleanse your skin and your spirit with this luscious vegetarian face mask that leaves skin soothed and intensely hydrated.
- Wild-sourced manuka honey from New Zealand locks moisture into the skin, while helping to keep skin super fresh and blemish-free.*
- Suited to most skin types, especially blemish-prone*
How to Use:
- Use at night twice a week, or whenever your skin needs it.
- Smooth thick layers of this deliciously creamy mask over your face and neck.
- Leave for 15 minutes (or overnight) then rinse with warm and pure water.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate. Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Metrosideros excels (Pohutukawa) Flower Extract, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Vanilla & Mandarin: Coumarin, D-Limonene, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.