ANNEMARIE BORLIND POWDER ROUGE ROSE DELIGHT
- Powdered talc/talcum. A natural mineral with a slightly oily character. It serves as a raw material for powders due to its good adhesive properties. For BÖRLIND, only asbestos-free talcum is used.
- Mica. Mica is a natural mineral which has been used for cosmetic purposes for centuries. It gives a subtle shine to cosmetics. When coated with titanium dioxide, it is known as “pearlescent pigments”.
- AVENA SATIVA KERNEL FLOUR [OAT]
- Oat flour. Known traditionally for its antipruritic and skin-soothing effect.
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- Magnesium stearate. Plant stearic acid and magnesium. Stabilizes ant thickens emulsions. Improves adhesion of pressed powder.
- LAUROYL LYSINE
- Lauroyl lysine. Produced from plant lauric acid and the amino acid lysine. A powder that cares for the skin and makes cosmetic powders feel soft and pleasant on the skin.
- Squalane. An oil component of plant origin similar to the squalene in the skin and therefore particularly well absorbed. Makes the skin feel soft, silky, but not greasy, and is very skin-compatible.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA]
- Jojoba oil. A liquid wax from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. Cares for the skin, smooths, protects, and maintains the skin’s moisture. It is rapidly absorbed without making the skin look greasy. It is also very resistant to oxidation and offers a slight level of natural protection against light.
- Phenoxyethanol. A nature-identical preservative. It occurs naturally in green tea and chicory.
- CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE
- A fatty acid ester. From plant fatty acids. Can be spread easily and well. Does not leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Silicon dioxide/silica sand/silicic acid. Used as an auxiliary substance in a great variety of cosmetic products: as a carrier for color pigments in color cosmetics, as an anti-caking agent in powders, and as a thickener in oily products and masks.
- C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES
- A fatty component. A fat obtained from glycerin and solid plant fatty acids. A thickening agent in stick products and emulsions.
- (Alpha-)bisabolol. An anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing ingredient with an antimicrobial effect. Can be found in essential bergamot oil, chamomile oil and the oil of the candeia tree (vanillosmopsis erythropappa). For BÖRLIND, only bisabolol from sustainable, FSC-certified candeia plantations is used, in order to protect the Brazilian highland rainforests.
- Vitamin E. Can be found in many vegetable oils. As an antioxidant it prevents these from becoming rancid. It also stabilizes cosmetics and protects the skin against free radicals induced by UV radiation, for example, thus forestalling premature, environment-related skin aging.
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Fat-soluble form of vitamin C. This fat-soluble form of vitamin C is more light- and temperature-resistant, and is converted into free vitamin C in the skin. It has an antioxidant effect, counteracts skin aging caused by free radicals and prevents emulsions from becoming rancid.
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: plant glycerin and vegetable fat plus citric acid. Binds oil and water. Cares for the skin.
- Lecithin. A substance similar to fat, with emulsifying properties. Can be found in vegetable oils from which it is derived. It cares for the skin and hair, and improves combability. Special lecithins can be made into liposomes in which active ingredients can be encapsulated and protected, improving their bioavailability when applied to the skin.
- MAY CONTAIN:
- CI 77891 [TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
- Titanium dioxide. A white coloring and UV filter.
- CI 77491 [IRON OXIDES]
- Red iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 15850:1 [RED 7 LAKE]
- A red coloring. Deployed in the food industry as E180.
- CI 77007 [ULTRAMARINES]
- Ultramarine. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77499 [IRON OXIDES]
- Black iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77492 [IRON OXIDES]
- Yellow iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77742 [MANGANESE VIOLET]
- Manganese violet. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 15985:1 [YELLOW 6 LAKE]
- A yellow/orange coloring. An approved coloring for cosmetic applications.
*The declaration on the packaging prevails.
Listing the ingredients in accordance with INCI (the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) allows a uniform, language-independent declaration of ingredients throughout Europe. Please see the list above for an explanation of the INCIs.
Annemarie Borlind Powder Rouge Rose Delight
This soft powder blusher gives the face freshness and a naturally radiant shimmer.* Oat flour makes for powder-transparent coverage.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.