ANNEMARIE BORLIND LIQUID EYE LINER BLACK
- AQUA [WATER]
- Deep spring water. Water from the red sandstone strata of the northern Black Forest in Germany. It is obtained from our own well at a depth of 165 meters, and is unchlorinated and naturally pure. Its function is to moisturize the surface of the skin and to act as a solvent for water-soluble ingredients and plant extracts.
- Pure, undenatured ethyl alcohol, potable alcohol. Obtained by fermenting plants containing starch or sugar. Alcohol is deployed as a solvent for extracts and various active ingredients. It also has a refreshing, astringent, toning and preservative effect, and stimulates the circulation.
- Glycerin. A component of all fats and oils. Glycerin has a moisturizing effect. For BÖRLIND, it is derived solely from vegetable oil.
- Pullulan. A natural polysaccharide from starch and sugar. When applied to the eyelashes, it gives them strength and volume.
- DISODIUM COCO-GLUCOSIDE CITRATE
- A surfactant/emulsifier. Of natural origin. Produced from sugar (glucose) and vegetable oil.
- SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE
- Dehydroacetic acid. A nature-identical preservative.
- Hectorite, ghassoulite. A clay mineral. Occurs in similar natural repositories of volcanic origin to bentonite. Thickens and stabilizes emulsions. Can be used as a surfactant-free cleansing substance for the skin and hair.
- XANTHAN GUM
- Xanthan. A polysaccharide produced by microorganisms from plant substrates containing sugar. A gelling/thickening agent that also stabilizes emulsions.
- CITRIC ACID
- Citric acid. Derived by fermentation from corn substrate. Used to regulate the pH value of cosmetics.
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- Sodium hydroxide. A strong water-binder used in very small amounts to support individual raw materials.
- CI 77499 [IRON OXIDES]
- Black iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77510 [FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]
- Iron cyanide. A blue mineral color pigment.
*The declaration on the packaging prevails.
Listing the ingredients in accordance with INCI (the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) allows a uniform, language-independent declaration of ingredients throughout Europe. Please see the list above for an explanation of the INCIs.