Amoena Manhattan One Piece Swimsuit
Each woman looks amazing in her classic Black Swimsuit and both elegance and charm comes from the Manhattan group. A print is embossed over solid black, cleverly detailed, giving you the option to wear it with one or two shoulder; the braces are squeaky in the back.
85% Polyester, 15% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
Women One Piece Swimsuit Features
- Shiny print in colour on a black foundation gives an elegant look
- One shoulder or crissed cross can be worn in the back as one new strap solution.
- Return adjustable straps
- Packed cups have a secure swim shape or shaper
- Wash cold hand. Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not bleach. Do not drop dry. Do not fall dry. Don't iron. Don't iron. Do not dry. Do not dry smoothly. Similar colours wash. Wash before first wear. Wash before first wear.
Look Gorgeous in Amoena Mastectomy Swimwear
Great mastectomy swimwear should be made to carry your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly in addition to being attractive, sleek, and stylish. The subtle hidden features in Amoena's fashions ensure that you feel secure and comfortable while looking gorgeous. Sizing of cups When it comes to selecting swimwear, dress sizes aren't always sufficient. Many of the models are available in a variety of cup sizes; some are B or C fittings, with a lesser number available in A and D fittings as well.
One Piece Swimwear Details
- Even in a wet swimsuit, a stretchy underband and integral bra keep your breast form or swim prosthesis close to your body, so you don't have to worry about it slipping down or falling forward. For a fully natural look, the inbuilt soft cups combine support and mild bust shaping.
- Amoena swimwear features specifically designed pockets on both sides to keep your breast form(s) in place discreetly and securely. No one will detect your prosthesis, and it will not slip, so you may move around freely. The pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them more convenient to use and ensuring that the breast form is firmly seated within the pocket.
- Underarm: The slightly higher cut of swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage, whether you want to disguise heavy scarring or just have that extra piece of security.
- Unless otherwise noted, the swimwear features a standard legline (not too high or too low), which is ideal and flattering for most bodies and ages.
Comfort and Security with Black One Piece Swimsuit
The back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, unless otherwise noted, for comfort and security.
With the new Adapt Air breast forms, new benchmarks have been set for breast prosthesis. Individual adjustments to the chest wall and the woman's natural silhouette are possible thanks to an integrated air chamber. Adapt Air adjustable breast forms give ideal wearing comfort for ladies who have had a total mastectomy thanks to Comfort+ technology and a specific lightweight silicone.