Amoena Futuna One Piece Swimsuit with Criss Cross Back
We have added tropical leaf printers with gold accents to the Futuna swim wearing collection for a sumptuous look and give you a really good mastectomy swimwear. Cups are discreet and in every skin tone the modern jade colour floats. Love the LYCRA® XTRA LIFETM fibre technology for your Futuna swimwear even long, making mode harder so it can fight the design from the fad and maintain its shape after every wear.
One Piece Swimwear Features
- Tropical leaf with golden accents for a rich appearance
- On every skin tone, modern jade colour flatters
- The gold is matched by rings and sliders
- Back strap design Criss-cross
- Wash your hand cold. Do not bleach. Do not bleach. Don't fall down dry. Don't iron. Don't iron. Don't slim down. Do not dry. Similar colours to wash. Wash before first wearing. Wash before first wearing.
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE is 83% Micro Nylon and 17%
Great mastectomy swimwear should be made to carry your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly in addition to being attractive, sleek, and stylish. The subtle hidden features in Amoena's fashions ensure that you feel secure and comfortable while looking gorgeous. Sizing of cups When it comes to selecting swimwear, dress sizes aren't always sufficient. Many of the models are available in a variety of cup sizes; some are B or C fittings, with a lesser number available in A and D fittings as well.
Mastectomy Swimwear Details
- Even in a wet swimsuit, a stretchy underband and integral bra keep your breast form or swim prosthesis close to your body, so you don't have to worry about it slipping down or falling forward. For a fully natural look, the inbuilt soft cups combine support and mild bust shaping.
- Amoena swimwear features specifically designed pockets on both sides to keep your breast form(s) in place discreetly and securely. No one will detect your prosthesis, and it will not slip, so you may move around freely. The pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them more convenient to use and ensuring that the breast form is firmly seated within the pocket.
- Underarm: The slightly higher cut of swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage, whether you want to disguise heavy scarring or just have that extra piece of security.
- Unless otherwise noted, the swimwear features a standard legline (not too high or too low), which is ideal and flattering for most bodies and ages.
- The back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, unless otherwise noted, for comfort and security.
With the new Adapt Air breast forms, new benchmarks have been set for breast prosthesis. Individual adjustments to the chest wall and the woman's natural silhouette are possible thanks to an integrated air chamber. Adapt Air adjustable breast forms give ideal wearing comfort for ladies who have had a total mastectomy thanks to Comfort+ technology and a specific lightweight silicone.