AMG PhysioLogic Pro Scan Non-Contact Thermometer
The AMG PhysioLogic Pro Scan Non-Contact Thermometer uses an infrared probe to measure the temperature of the body, room, liquids, and surfaces.
- More precise than an ear thermometer - no risk of not aiming properly through the ear canal
- Use 1"-2" from forehead or surface
- Reduces risk of germs spreading - no need for probe covers
- Audio alert signals peak temperature or fever
- Programmable alerts to detect illness or fever for specific age group
- Backlit screen with fever alerts - normal is green, low is orange, high is red (above 100.4°F)
- Use to check food or water temperature to avoid scalding
- Voice assist feature can be set to English, French, Spanish, or mute
- Keeps last 32 readings in memory
- Displays in °C or °F
- Auto-shut off
- Includes 2 alkaline AA batteries (lasts 40,000 readings)
Whether it's your child or your food, check the temperature with the AMG PhysioLogic Pro Scan Non-Contact Thermometer.