AMG Medical Medpro Defense SafeFLEX Powder-Free Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves
AMG Medical Medpro Defense SafeFLEX Powder-Free Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves are powder free disposable Gloves.
- Latex free
- Does not contain dry natural rubber
- Low dermatitis potential
- Ergonomic box opening
- Up to 64% more tensile strength
- Up to 55% more elongation capacity
* vs. ASTM D6319 Specification
- Safe for key alkylating antineoplastic agents*
- Tested using ASTM D 6978 standard – chemicals tested include: Carmustine, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin HCL, Etoposide, Fluorouracil, Paclitaxel, ThioTEPA*
These gloves can be used for:
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Emergency Room
- Pharmacy and Chemotherapy
- First Responders
- Verify that your gloves are compatible with your specific applications, processes and materials before using.
- When performing processes where gloves will receive prolonged, direct exposure to chemicals, use a glove specifically designed for chemical handling.
- Avoid the risk of exposing your workers, products and facilities to chemical cross-contamination: immediately dispose of gloves after contact with chemicals.
- Double gloving provides additional barrier protection and allows the outer glove to be disposed of after contact with chemicals without exposing the hand.
- Do not use powdered gloves with substances known to pose inhalant hazards.