Aiya Organic Matcha Culinary Grade
People often mistakenly believe that higher – or more expensive – grades of Matcha are the best to use when it comes to making recipes.* However, while a higher quality tea is better on its own, this doesn’t hold true for cooking.* A truly high-quality cooking grade Matcha should have a stronger tea flavor than a drinking grade, allowing the Matcha flavor to shine through when mixed with other ingredients.* Although most would consider it slightly too astringent when consumed solely with water, this grade is perfect for making Matcha flavored desserts and beverages.*
All of Aiya’s Matcha is produced in the Nisho region of Aichi prefecture, Japan, where the finest Matcha has been grown for over 800 years.*
- Gluten Free.*
- Kosher Friendly.*
- Meets USDA-NOP, EU, and Japan Organic standards.*
- Each 100g (3.5oz) bag is good for a number of recipes.*
- Family owned since 1888.*
- The world's leading Matcha green tea producer.*
- Providing color, aroma, and nutritional benefits to your favorite drinks and treats.*
- Blended specifically for baking and culinary purposes.*
- Great for smoothies, lattes, and other blended drinks.*
- A healthy addition to any dish or recipe.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder.