Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder.
Aiya Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder 30g
As Aiya’s most popular grade of Matcha, this Ceremonial Grade offers a beautiful jade green color and a mild, natural sweetness.* The slight Matcha astringency (from tea catechins) perfectly balances the sweetness (from L-theanine amino acids), making it ideal for Usu-cha, or thin style tea.* We call it our “ceremonial” grade because the quality is high enough for formal Japanese tea ceremonies.*
All of Aiya’s Matcha is produced in the Nisho region of Aichi prefecture, Japan, where the finest Matcha has been grown for over 800 years.*
- Gluten Free.*
- Kosher Friendly.*
- Each 30g (1.1 oz) tin is good for approximately 15 servings.*
- Family owned since 1888.*
- The world's leading Matcha green tea producer.*
- Offers a beautiful jade green color and a mild, natural sweetness.*
- Perfect for making traditional hot tea ("Usu-cha").*
- Excellent for daily drinking.*
- A balanced, sweet flavor for tea lovers.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.