Aeryon Wellness Sleep n Beauty-Ginger Mint
Sleep n beaty is an all-natural supplement designed to maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails by supporting collagen formation and supplying anti-aging antioxidants.* Each ingredient in sleep n beauty is formulated to create a youthful glow by improving the quality of sleep, boosting immune health, supporting vision and nourishing hair, skin and nails.*
Sleep n beauty is formulated with magnesium bisglycinate, GABA and melatonin to promote a restful sleep, relaxation and reduce the signs of stress. These sleep support nutrients are combined with antioxidants and collagen boosting nutrients that protect the body from breaking down (aging,) in addition to building of connective tissue in skin, hair and nails.* Fortified with vision and immune support and factors for strong bones and teeth. This formula helps you feel and look younger!!
Sleep n beauty works on the first dose. Take 1 scoop (2.9g) once per day at or before bedtime with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. For jet lag take once a day at bedtime, while traveling and at destination until adapted to the new time zone or daily pattern. Make sure to check out your FREE sleep n beauty support tips and meal plans using the QR Code on the bottle.
- Anti Aging*
- Sleep Support*
- Collagen Support
- Immune Health
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule, once daily. The best time of day to take restöre daytime stress support is between lunch time and mid-afternoon.
Cautions and Warnings/Risk Information:
Consult a health care practitioner or physician if symptoms persist or worsen or if you develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness. Consult a healthcare practitioner or physician prior to use if you are taking medications for seizure, blood pressure, to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), to affect mental state or increase sedation, steroids or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner or physician prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorders, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraine. Consult your healthcare practitioner or physician if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
Contraindications: Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: Stop use if laxative effect occurs. Stop use if allergy occurs or if you experience headache, confusion, or nausea.
Storage information: Store is a cool, dry place
- Magnesium bisglycinate: Magnesium bisglycinate provides the largest dose of elemental magnesium per serving and is the easiest form for the body to absorb. It promotes restful sleep, relaxation and reduces the symptoms of stress caused by anxiety.
- Melatonin: Melatonin helps with sleep quality including helping to fall asleep sooner, staying asleep longer, restoring circadian rhythm and reducing jet lag without causing drowsiness the next day.
- GABA: GABA is the “feel good” neurotransmitter. It has a natural calming effect and helps brighten our mood. GABA helps to improve quality of sleep and even reduce the incidence of insomnia. Indian
- Gooseberry: Indian Gooseberry has high levels of vitamin C, a strong antioxidant that reduces the body’s natural aging process and boosts immunity. It is also well reputed to prevent collagen breakdown in the skin tissue and promote hair growth by inhibiting an enzyme that causes hair loss. Indian Gooseberry is also beneficial to protect against age-related macular degeneration by improving mitochondrial health.
- L- Lysine: Lysine is an amino acid required for the formation of collagen the essential building block for healthy connective tissue. Lysine reduces the symptoms of stress by reducing cortisol and blocking receptors involved in stress response. This important amino acid also supports calcium absorption and retention and helps boost immune system
- Zinc Citrate: Zinc Citrate supports eye health, immune health and is known to promote healthy, youthful skin by reducing the early signs (skin, wrinkles, age spots). Zinc is also helpful to heal skin lesions and reduce the severity of acne.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is well known for its benefits in helping with bone formation, healthy teeth and immune health. Vitamin D also helps in the growth and repair of cellular tissues which helps to reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps with vision health, supports immunity and may help treat skin lesions and acne by helping to from new skin cells.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin and cells from age-related deteriora- tion. Vitamin C has immune boosting properties and in as important nutrient for collagen formation.