You have no items in your shopping cart.
L-arginine is a protein amino acid present in the proteins of all life forms. It is classified as a semi-essential or conditionally essential amino acid that promotes protein synthesis in the recovery from exercise.* Arginine works in the body by being key to efficient muscle metabolism because of its role in the transport, storage, and elimination of nitrogen, it is a precursor to the vasodilator Nitric Oxide and thus supports blood and oxygen flow to muscles.* Arginine also promotes protein synthesis, which combined with resistance training can lead to an increase in muscle growth.*
In addition L-arginine can stimulate the immune system, help repair damaged tissue and is a component of collagen.*
- One of the most common natural amino acids and is semi-essential for protein synthesis*
- Necessary for the synthesis of creatine, guanidophosphate, and phosphoarginine, all of which have essential roles in muscle metabolism*
- Produces nitric oxide which is important in relaxing blood vessels (vasodilation)*
- Powerful free radical scavenger*
- Helps maintain an optimally healthy immune system*
Arginine is ideal for people who:
- Want to intensify muscle pumps*
- Want to train hard without fear of stressing your immune system*
- Desire sustained weight loss*
- Suffer from high blood pressure*
Source of 4EVERFIT Arginine
4EVERFIT L-Arginine is a natural form of Arginine produced by a simple fermentation process.
- Helps improve exercise capacity*
- Cardiovascular recovery*
- Promotes protein synthesis in the recovery from exercise*
- Good for that extra muscle pump in the gym*
- Works toward increasing muscle mass when combined with resistance training*
- Promotes recovery from exercise*
- Promotes potential fast healing time of injuries, particularly bones*
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone*
- May increase vasodilation for healthy sexual function*
Take 2 capsules three times daily. For prolonged use, consult a health care provider.*
It is recommended that anyone who has had heart complications of any kind talk to their doctor before using Arginine. If you have a kidney disorder, human herpes virus, sickle cell anemia or are taking prescription medication consult your health care practitioner before taking. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4EVER FIT ARGININE
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.
Take 2 capsules three times daily. For prolonged use, consult a health care provider.
Supplemental dosages 6 – 21 Grams per day , not to exceed 8 Grams per single dose.
It is recommended that anyone who has had heart complications of any kind talk to their doctor before using arginine. If you have a kidney disorder, human herpes virus, sickle cell anemia or are taking prescription medication consult your health care practitioner before taking. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.